Assistant Chief Administrative Officer
Municipality of Harrison Park is seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal,
analytical & organizational skills combined with a high degree of
Under the direction of Chief Administrative Officer, the Assistant Chief Administrative Officer is responsible for the day to day operations of the Municipality and human resource management.
· Be a graduate of, or willing to enroll in, the CMMA program
· Ability and experience working with the public;
· Proven leadership and management experience;
· Strong written, verbal, interpersonal skills;
· Strong organizational and management skills;
· Ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
· Ability to prepare and present reports to Council;
Wages and Benefits:
· The right candidate can expect a salary that reflects their level of education and experience;
· The Municipality of Harrison Park provides an excellent benefits package for all full-time employees.
candidates are asked to submit a detailed resume, cover letter, and 3 references
by Wednesday, January 10th,
2018 at 4:00 pm to:
Chad Davies, CMMA
Municipality of Harrison Park
By mail: Box 190, Onanole, MB R0J 1N0
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dropped off: 43 Gateway Street, Onanole, MB
The Municipality of Harrison Park wishes to thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. A complete position profile is available upon request.