Payment must be made in Canadian Funds
• Cheques are accepted in person or by mail.
• Third party cheques are not accepted.
• Enclose detachable lower portion of the tax statement, or write the Roll Numbers
on the memo line of your cheque.
- Credit Union Central
- Bill Payer - Credit Unions
- Debit Card (Interac) at the Onanole Office only.
- Roy Direct - RBC Royal Bank
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. are not accepted.
Post-Dated Cheques / Installment Payments
- Post-dated cheques are accepted.
- Installment cheques throughout the year can be kept by the Municipal Office and deposited accordingly.